The Resource The propaganda wars : Japan vs. the U.S.
- The propaganda wars : Japan vs. the U.S.
- Title remainder
- Japan vs. the U.S.
- Statement of responsibility
- Produced by Weller/Grossman Productions in association with Forsher Films and Arts & Entertainment Network
- Documuentary on the way the warring nations of Japan and the United States used the media to influence public opinion, and rally their troops during World War II. Incorporates archival footage, and interviews with several historians. Frank Capra talks about his war-time films
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Written by Gary H. Grossman, Robb Weller ; editor, Bruce Malm ; camera, Ron Carr, Rick Walker, Peter Kant
- Narrated by Jack Perkins ; interviews with Walter Littlefield, John Kenneth Galbraith, Roger Manvell and others
- live action
ContextContext of The propaganda wars : Japan vs. the U.S.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The propaganda wars : Japan vs. the U.S.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rwshs.selco.info/resource/3omGvAjhm9A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rwshs.selco.info/resource/3omGvAjhm9A/">The propaganda wars : Japan vs. the U.S.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rwshs.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rwshs.selco.info/">Red Wing High School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Red Wing High School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...